Latest post Thu, Nov 13 2014 7:52 PM by shcuts. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Nov 13 2014 6:13 PM

• shcuts
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 12 2012
    • Posts 18
    • Points 180

PART OF AUDIO TRACK SLIPS ONE FRAME AFTER QUIT AND RE-LAUNCH

Hello all,

We have a timeline for a feature doc and a portion the film (near the end) has developed a phenomena where, after we quit and re-launch, the track is off by one frame.

So, we have track 1 - lav, track 2 boom, for examble. We open the timeline and track 2 is off by one frame and shows the plus or minus 1. We slip this audio clips back into sync and all's good. Then, when we re-launch, most of the same clips are out of sync again. Frustrating. Has anyone encountered this or have an idea for a solution?

This was not a problem until recently so I'm guessing something got corrupted.

We've tashed databases, etc. and it does not correct itself.

Not an Avid expert, here. Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!

Filed under: , , , ,
  • Thu, Nov 13 2014 6:35 PM In reply to

Re: PART OF AUDIO TRACK SLIPS ONE FRAME AFTER QUIT AND RE-LAUNCH

Have you tried a different Avid user?

Symphony v2019 | OS 10.13.6 • Nitris DX • 12-core MacPro (Mid 2012) • 36 GB RAM • Facilis Terrablock 24EX [view my complete system specs]

-- Kevin

• Thu, Nov 13 2014 7:52 PM In reply to

• shcuts
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 12 2012
    • Posts 18
    • Points 180

Re: PART OF AUDIO TRACK SLIPS ONE FRAME AFTER QUIT AND RE-LAUNCH

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated. So far, that seems to have worked Smile but let me see how things go the next 24 hours. After this, though, trim right keys only work if yellow segment tool is off, but okay.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller