Latest post Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:30 PM by Joe Di Profio. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:44 PM

MC 7.0.4 Caps Lock Crashing And Other Issues With Black Magic Ultra Studio 4K

It seems that these issues reside with both MC for Mac and PC. 

I just spoke with Black Magic, and they are aware of the "Caps Lock" scrub issue that is causing crashes, and are working to correct the issue.

They were however, not aware of the issue regarding aliasing on graphics on both the HDMI and SDI outputs. Even in high res with multiple compressions tested, stiil jagged aliasing around all graphics, imported or created within title tool.

I may have more info on that one later today.

We have also flagged a sync delay discrepancy between the HDMI-SDI and thunderbolt to DVI outputs on both the computer and Ultra Studio 4K.

Cheers

• Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:59 PM In reply to

Re: MC 7.0.4 Caps Lock Crashing And Other Issues With Black Magic Ultra Studio 4K

Many folks reporting issues with v7.0.4 and v8 (same software) and the latest BM drivers.  Do a quick search of the forum and you'll see what I mean.

Symphony v2019 | OS 10.13.6 • Nitris DX • 12-core MacPro (Mid 2012) • 36 GB RAM • Facilis Terrablock 24EX [view my complete system specs]

-- Kevin

• Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:30 PM In reply to

Re: MC 7.0.4 Caps Lock Crashing And Other Issues With Black Magic Ultra Studio 4K

Yep, all over it. I am in contact daily with Black Magic daily. It does not appear that there will be a fix in the next short while. Stay tuned.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller