Latest post Tue, Mar 18 2014 6:35 PM by Briarosethorn. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Mar 18 2014 6:35 PM

OMF Not Linking to media

Hello, I'm new to the forums, but I have a major issue, that I just can't figure out.

I'm exporting an OMF for a dialogue editor. He want's it in 15 min segments. each segment is in a new sequence, with no video tracks or effects. I consolidated the media, and then took the consolidated sequence, and exported an OMF 2.0. I put the format into SD, Export as OMF 2.0, Include All Audio Tracks in Sequence, Consolidate Media, 72 frame handles, convert audio sample to 48k, Audio bit depth to 24 bit, Audio file format to AIFF-C.  

When I ask the OMF to embedd the audio into the OMF, after I cheak it later, only 1/2 of the audio is linked. When I asked it to put the audio into a folder, It worked and all the audio was linked when I cheaked it. I uploaded it all to dropbox. This morning I got an e-mail stating: "The OMF is asking to resolve missing files during the import.  None of the files asked for can be found in any of the folders that you have supplied."

I tried it on my Avid at home, and he is right, none of the files are linking up to the OMF media. What did I do wrong? Please Help!!!

Filed under: , , ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller