Latest post Tue, Feb 4 2014 5:05 AM by vertedge. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 4 2014 12:05 AM

• duckyou
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • NJ
    • Posts 193
    • Points 2,260

Title Tool Background

I'm having an issue with the title tool.  Instead of seeing the image that I am creating a title over, I am getting a yellow-tan background.  If I recreate a title, it sometimes works properly, not always.  

This started in the middle of a project, so I worked around it until I was finished and tried a reinstall. Same deal.

I also tried other projects (that were fine) and they have the same problem.   I am forced to make a guess on placement and then go back in and realign each element.  

Any help here would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I'm on a late model macbook with solid state drive running 10.8.5, Avid 7.0.2

Mac 8 core, 12gB ram, OX 10.8.4, Media Composer 7.0, AJA IO Express or Matrox Mini Max [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Feb 4 2014 2:44 AM In reply to

• duckyou
    • Not Ranked
    • NJ
    • Posts 193
    • Points 2,260

Re: Title Tool Background

Answering my own question, here.  Turns out it was the Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K, being looped in the system via T-bolt that was causing the issue.  Replaced it with a Matrox Mini for use with an external monitor and the issue has not returned.

Mac 8 core, 12gB ram, OX 10.8.4, Media Composer 7.0, AJA IO Express or Matrox Mini Max [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Feb 4 2014 5:05 AM In reply to

• vertedge
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 64
    • Points 765

Re: Title Tool Background

I have had the same problem. Creating a new project solved it for me, but I also have a Blackmagic card installed.

Mac Pro 2 x 2.8 Early 2008, 20GB Ram, NVidia GeForce GTX 570 and ATI Radeon HD 3870, OS X 10.10.2 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller