Latest post Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:18 AM by David Richardson. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Dec 19 2013 1:32 AM

• DSLRMAN
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Apr 19 2011
    • USA
    • Posts 125
    • Points 1,795

How do you set Audio Keyframes on Media Composer 7.0.2 timeline?

How do you set Audio Keyframes on Media Composer 7.0.2 timeline?

I am able to set keyframes but when pulldown lasso, the whole audio track volume chamges.

I have looked at some tutorials on YouTube but none of explain audio keyframes in AMC 702..

It seems that there are some button changes in AMC 7...

Can someone please show me how?

Thanks in advance,

z

Hardware: Mac Pro 8 Core, 24GB RAM, 4TB HD, Dual 24" Monitors - iMac 24" 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Software: Avid Media Composer 7 - Final Cut... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: ,
  • Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:46 PM In reply to

Re: How do you set Audio Keyframes on Media Composer 7.0.2 timeline?

DSLRMAN:
    I am able to set keyframes but when pulldown lasso, the whole audio track volume chamges.

Do you have in/out marks set?  If so, try clearing them and then see if the keframes work independently.

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:18 AM In reply to

Re: How do you set Audio Keyframes on Media Composer 7.0.2 timeline?

Audio key frames are different in V7. It's very easy to forget that you have mark in/out set and adjust things off the timeline. You can really cause a lot of damage before realising the error. Also the inability to raise and lower key frames on multiple selected tracks unless there is a mark in and out's set is very annoying. This is the main reason I'm still using V6 and wont upgrade. They tried to add functionality of dragging multiple key frames up and down the timeline but altered the more basic way most people use keyframes. I hope they fix this in later versions or give us the ability to customise how keyfrmaes behave.

Multiple Mac systems, MAC Pro, MacBook Pro's, OS Mojave, AJA IO 4K, T-Tap. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller