Latest post Mon, Sep 15 2014 12:49 PM by Viljar Mee. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 19 2013 8:26 PM

Java Script on Stratum

Hi All,

We have a scenario in stratum.

We are planning to have 20 fileds in each strata , so consider an Item has 10 Strata then we need to scroll to see all the fields for each strata.

Is there any way we can do something like more or less , I had the idea of using Java script but the strata does not comes in template and we cannot implement java script.

Do u know any other way we can implement , make users like easy instead of miserable.

• Fri, Sep 20 2013 3:59 PM In reply to

• akuehlme
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Dec 11 2012
    • Posts 15
    • Points 155
    • Avid Developer Moderator
      Avid Employee

Re: Java Script on Stratum

It is possible to configure the attributes that are shown to the user. If have some technical fields that are not relevant for the user, you can simply hide them.

But I'm afraid it is not possible to configure something like a paging for the segments and the strata. The HTML and Javascript code is generated by the MAM core services and can't be customized easily.

Best regards,

Andreas Kühlmeyer

• Tue, Oct 8 2013 5:47 PM In reply to

• Mon, Sep 15 2014 12:49 PM In reply to

• Viljar Mee
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 25 2013
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

There is actually a quite simple way to achieve such kind of result in web interface. That said, it is simple but it is not something documented or supported. I do not know if it is even appropriate by me to suggest ideas that may lead you to in a situation where you have to hack your systems and support that part yourself. That's why I wont reveal it before someone from AVID says that we can at least discuss it:) 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller