Latest post Tue, Jun 18 2013 4:33 PM by kristenselph. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jun 18 2013 4:33 PM

MULTI-GROUPING AMA MediaComposer 6.5

Working on a very fast passed web series and in need of serious help. Shooting happens on C300s, all footage is linked AMA, grouped and edited without ever transcoding. All the techinal issues this is causing aside, the groups are where the real problem is coming in.  Footage is sunk normally, (stacked cameras sunk to production audio), add edits are added at the head and tail of each clip (I've tried just adding the add edits at the heads) and subclipped out. When you select all the subclips and hit Multi-group (this also applies to just simply hitting Group clips) we get duplicated cameras and the audio drifts WAY OFF.  The only work around I've found at this point is to group each individual section at the head add edit. While this is fine, we are now breaking 30 minute scenes down into 10 - 15 groups. This is slowing the process a lot. 

Can anyone tell me if the upgrade to 6.5 has altered the grouping procedure??? 

I'm dying here. 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller