Latest post Thu, May 30 2013 1:36 AM by Dom Q. Silverio. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 29 2013 6:03 PM

• jcolucci
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, May 29 2013
    • Posts 4
    • Points 60

Squeeze 9 not coming with Media Composer 7, Avid Discount for Squeeze

Hi Everyone,

I just talked to the sales department at Sorenson Media about Squeeze 9 (their latest version) to see if Squeeze 9 will be coming with Media Composer 7 when it's released and they confirmed that it will NOT ship with 7. They said version 8.1 of Squeeze will most likely come with MC7.

They also told me that they will NOT be doing the usual monthly 40% off sales they've done in the past with version 9. In fact, they won't be doing much or any discounting with Squeeze 9. However, they did tell me that if you contact them directly they will offer you a 10% Avid customer discount good for all upgrades and new license purchases. 

Just thought I'd share my findings and let everyone know about the discount. Love Squeeze and the new version looks great but the 10% off definitely helps.

-John C.

• Thu, May 30 2013 1:36 AM In reply to

Re: Squeeze 9 not coming with Media Composer 7, Avid Discount for Squeeze

Wait long enough and they will offer it 5 times and one of them will include a t-shirt.

MC 2019.12, W10, Gigabyte X299M, Intel 9940X, Gigabyte 2080Ti Waterforce, 32GB RAM, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, BM Mini monitor & Dell UP2718Q. MBP 2012... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller