Latest post Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:41 AM by Nnata. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Feb 10 2013 4:33 AM

• CassidyD
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Feb 9 2013
    • Posts 8
    • Points 170

"Re-link with Selected Files in All Open Bins" Greyed-out

I'm attempting to migrate a massive (300 hours) project from FCP 7 to AVID MC 6.5. I've already AMA linked all the ProRes footage into bins in my MC project, now I'm attempting to move over my sequences. I'm using Automatic Duck to export AAFs with the "prepare for AMA re-link" box checked. I import the sequence into MC and it's perfect with all clips offline as expected. I've been attempting to AMA relink the clips that came along with the sequence all day with no luck, trying every setting I can in the relink window to no avail. Now I just want to try to relink the clips to the footage I already have AMA linked but the option "relink with selected files in all open bins" is always greyed-out and I can't figure out why. Is this even gonna work? If so how do I get the option to not be greyed out? Thanks for help in advance.

• Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:41 AM In reply to

• Nnata
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Jul 13 2010
    • London
    • Posts 1,026
    • Points 13,665

Re: "Re-link with Selected Files in All Open Bins" Greyed-out

I tried this a few years ago and had the same trouble you had. Would also like to know.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller