Latest post Tue, Nov 13 2012 12:02 AM by Chepal. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:02 PM

Major Problem with AVID FX, Sorenson and registration

I'm stumped. I purchased Avid mc6 academic a year ago. It took an arm and a leg just to get the serial to activate my product. I fianlly got it through countless no replys on email, phone calls and hang ups. I bought this a year ago! I'm still trying to figure out how to get my avid fx and sorenson squeeze serial numbers. I know what your thinking, "Dummy just go to avid.com/3rdparty and follow the instructions!" I have. It keeps saying this systemis not eligable. I looked on the forums and it says that academic versions of mc6 are eligable to get the codes. I tried calling but it's all automated systems and I never get what Im calling for bc they have the phone support set up in a way where they think everything is always hunky dory with their costomers. when I first activated my media composer, it worked. it's still activated now and I'm easily using it but when I actiavted it, a message came up saying avid mc6 is activated but cannot be registered please contact costumer support for details. I'm really trying to use this program but I'm being ripped off because I can't use what I payed for. The export in avid sucks because I keep getting gamma shifts with quicktime codecs but thats what I need. Sorenson squeeze doesnt give me that gamma shift. I used the trial. I really feel like im trying to fight to use their own product lol. what is wrong with these people. please help this is the first forum i've written in my life and it's only because I've gone through countless hours of reading and trying and nothing is working. 

• Tue, Nov 13 2012 12:02 AM In reply to

• Chepal
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • germany
    • Posts 538
    • Points 6,290

Re: Major Problem with AVID FX, Sorenson and registration

see this thread and follow, what marianna wrote at the end:

http://community.avid.com/forums/p/111760/647540.aspx#647540

marianna always help, don't worry.

good luck

che

mac_mc_2020, fibre, sata, ssd [view my complete system specs]

peace from germany

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller