Latest post Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:06 PM by maryd. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Mar 25 2012 10:47 PM

Deko options

Hi

Is it possible to enable other options on my FXDeko II. I recently updated one of two machines I have to run version 4.1.3 and it works great. I have been running through the manual and discovered that some of the options I would like to use are not enabled.

Sportsware and Automation are features that I want to use but I can't find any information about how to purchase the updates or weather it's possible to have them actiavted.

I know the serial port dongle would probably need to be programed. Yes serial port, the system was originally running FXDeko II version 1.1.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to purchase the options and if so how do I go about it.

Regards to all Deko users, Steve.

2 x FXDeko II cg units 1 x Blackmagic ATEM M/E 1 1 x Tricaster Studio 4 x Sony BRC-300 with fibre/SDI and remote control 2 x Sony EX3 [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:06 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,895
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Re: Deko options

Contact your Avid Sales Rep, or Customer Support for assistance with Enabling Options.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller