Latest post Thu, Sep 22 2011 6:46 PM by jakeheat. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 22 2011 6:14 PM

• ChrisH
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 4 2008
    • London
    • Posts 113
    • Points 1,410

Remove All Nests In a Track?

Hello friends!

I was wondering if there was a way to remove all submaster nests in a track? 

Specifically, all our VFX in a reel is in a submaster per VFX shot. The uppermost track within each nest is our final VFX shot, which DI conform to our final DPX files via EDL.

What I would like to be able to do is automate the remove nest function, so all that's left in a track is the imported VFX master clip. At the moment I have to step into the nest, drag the uppermost clip out of the nest, move onto the next nest, click away... very time consuming as there are a lot of shots and DI must be constantly updated. Just want to speed up/automate the process somehow.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Work: Freelance, so usually a recent-ish Media Composer and ISIS/Unity Home: MC8.x, OS 10.10.5, 15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core i7, Flash HDD... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: , , , , , ,
  • Thu, Sep 22 2011 6:46 PM In reply to

• jakeheat
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Sep 3 2006
    • London
    • Posts 504
    • Points 6,080

Re: Remove All Nests In a Track?

Sorry, you have to do them one at a time.
    Media Composer 2019.8.0 Dell Precision 5820, 32GB, i9-9920x, Quadro P2000, W10 [view my complete system specs]

@jaketheeditor 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller